- The Spiritual Discipline Of Fasting - October 8, 2020
- Have You Lost This Too? A Devotion For Hardships and Suffering - August 23, 2020
- Bible Verses For Grief - August 20, 2020
The “Lent Challenge” has ended. We are a “live ministry” website, and our Challenges are created for our community to experience together in real-time.
However, we’d love to have you join our current Challenge!
And if you are looking for more growth and direction in your personal walk with God, we invite you to check out our Forevergreen Membership and community for Christian women. It includes daily devotions, monthly Christian digital planner and Bible study, and a Facebook community.
Lent Challenge 2018
However, we KNOW that if you follow this Challenge every day, then you will have an absolutely outstanding Lent, and find yourself prepared for Easter in a way you have never experienced before!
It begins on Ash Wednesday, March 1 and covers the entire six weeks of Lent.
Inside the Lent Challenge Guidebook, you’ll find:
- Over 12 different prayer practices
- Two reflection worksheets
- Loads of Scripture verses to reference
- Prayer prompts
- Journaling prompts
- Schedule and calendar to keep you on track
- Each day of the Challenge is unique and different – never repetitive
Each week, we’ll take you through a different spiritual discipline to help you focus on both the Cross and the Empty Grave.
We’re super excited about this Challenge, and we really hope it helps you have the most impactful and meaningful Lenten season of your life!
Could you help share this Challenge page on your social media? In doing you can help us make a more significant impact for the Kingdom of Heaven. Thank you so much! ~Alexis & Aaron