She is a mom, wife, and passionate believer that Jesus changes everything.
Latest posts by Alexis Waid (see all)
- 5 End Of The School Year Party Ideas For Youth Group - May 21, 2019
- Psalms Challenge - May 10, 2019
- 27 Outdoor Games For Youth Ministry - May 3, 2019
This is our longest and most intense Challenge yet.
Sign up below – you don’t want to miss this Challenge!
Do you have what it takes to make it through all six weeks of the Lent Challenge?
However, we KNOW that if you follow this Challenge every day, then you will have an absolutely outstanding Lent, and find yourself prepared for Easter in a way you have never experienced before!
It begins on Ash Wednesday, March 1 and covers the entire six weeks of Lent.
Inside the Lent Challenge Guidebook, you’ll find:
- Over 12 different prayer practices
- Two reflection worksheets
- Loads of Scripture verses to reference
- Prayer prompts
- Journaling prompts
- Schedule and calendar to keep you on track
- Each day of the Challenge is unique and different – never repetitive
Each week, we’ll take you through a different spiritual discipline to help you focus on both the Cross and the Empty Grave.
We’re super excited about this Challenge, and we really hope it helps you have the most impactful and meaningful Lenten season of your life!
Sign Up Today!
Could you help share this Challenge page on your social media? In doing you can help us make a more significant impact for the Kingdom of Heaven. Thank you so much! ~Alexis & Aaron