As part of the lead up to Easter Sunday every year, there is a week that the Church collectively celebrates and remembers – Passion Week
Passion Week, which is also known as Holy Week, starts on Palm Sunday and continues until Easter Sunday. It historically covers the major events of Jesus’ last days on earth before His crucifixion and resurrection.
It is a great week to slow down and observe the last moments of Jesus’ life.
- What did Jesus do during His final week?
- What was He like?
- What was He teaching about?
- How were other people treating Him?
All of these things help us get a fuller picture of those last days, and help us understand what it was really like for Christ. Passion Week also helps illuminate what God has to teach us through this very historical moment in time.
As such, we have decided to release a new devotion for each day of Passion Week.
Beginning on Palm Sunday and going until Easter morning, we will publish a meaningful and thoughtful devotion for each day of Holy Week.
The intention of these Passion week devotions is to help you create space in your heart and mind for God to meet you and take you deeper in your walk with Him. We can never grow close enough to God and these Passion Week devotions have been created to enhance and help you grow in your spiritual journey with Jesus in days leading up to Easter.
Every day, we will publish a new Passion Week devotion and direct you to other content to help you stay tuned in and connected to God throughout the week.
Sign up in the box below to get access delivered directly to your email inbox during each day of Passion Week.
- April 5, 2020 | Palm Sunday
- April 6, 2020 | Monday of Passion Week
- April 7, 2020 | Tuesday of Passion Week
- April 8, 2020 | Wednesday of Passion Week
- April 9, 2020 | Maundy Thursday (Holy Thursday)
- April 10, 2020 | Good Friday
- April 11, 2020 | Silent Saturday
- April 12, 2020 | Easter Morning
- Surprise Bonus April 13, 2020 | Easter Monday
Make sure sign up to get daily access