- 46 Day Challenge - February 18, 2021
- Forevergreen January Bible Study Breaking The Sin Nature - January 15, 2021
- The Best Bible Verses For 2021 - January 11, 2021
With the school year starting right around the corner, we decided that it would be great to provide you with some lunch prayers and encouragement for your kids.
This is a super simple post because the lunch prayers and BONUS affirmations are all in the free downloadable.
Here’s what the PDF holds:
- You have an option to download either black and white, color, or both!
- You will receive a PDF of 10 lunch prayers that print on a single piece of paper. They are divided and we made it easy for you to cut them out 🙂
- You will also receive in the PDF – 10 affirmations as well. These affirmations are simple truths of love that you can pack with your child to read at lunch so they feel special and connected to you while at school.
So go get your lunch prayers and spread Jesus’ light into your kid’s lunch!
Sign up box
But what I really hope is that you don’t use these lunch prayers at all.
Seriously, it is my heartfelt hope that you get some paper and pens and write your own prayers to put in your kid’s lunch boxes or in their backpacks. You know them better than I ever could, I hope these prayers are a jumping off point for you to create some really amazing, loving lunch prayers for your kid(s).
And an even BETTER idea, write the lunch prayers with your kids. Teach them how to create prayers on paper. Then you two or as a family can craft impactful prayers together and what a moment that will be! We also have another epic idea, if you are looking for a great Christian gift for your kid or loved one then you will definitely want to check out this post. I make these for all the special kiddos in my life and even adults. Making this for a loved one is truly a breathtaking gift and people are always shocked and amazed at the love and intentionality of this gift, check it out here!
Go ahead and get your downloadables for a jumping off point or if you want to simply use them as they are, that’s great too, we created them for that purpose 🙂
We hope this helps enlighten your child’s day!