Are you seeking some prayers for God’s guidance and wisdom in your life? Well if so, we have a great list of quick prayers that you can utilize to help you glean God’s guidance.
1. God, I seek your guidance. I need it. I cannot make the right decisions on my own. Please make your way clear to me. Help me to have no doubt that this is your direction. Amen.
2. Holy One, I know your way is the only way I should seek. You are the ultimate source of wisdom and guidance. I thank you for leading me in my life. Amen.
3. God, life made in my own power and strength is no life at all. I need your help, I need to learn your ways and I need your direction. I need to know where you are calling me. Please help me to hear You clearly. Amen.
4. God, sometimes life is really overwhelming and situations are confusing. I’m not sure what to do. Would you please intercede? Will You please help me make the right choice? Amen.
5. Lord, I love You and thank You for always being there for me. As I seek your way, I ask that your peace overcomes me as I wait for your still voice to show me the way. Amen.
6. God, I can’t imagine where I would be without You in my life. You have led me so beautifully, so perfectly. Thank you for always guiding me and for taking such good care of me. Amen.
7. God, I really can’t hear You right now. Help me to profoundly hear your voice and sense your direction. Amen.
8. Lord, your way is perfect. It’s where I want to be. I always want to follow your path because it’s the best place for me. Help me always be able to follow You. Amen.
9. God, I can’t discern your direction. I’m not sure where You are leading me. Help me see where to go clearly. Help me to know what to do. I need your assurance! Amen.
10. God, it’s so difficult at times. I just don’t want to make a mistake. I don’t want to choose the wrong thing. Oh God, I just need to know what to do and where to go. Will You help me find my way through this? Please show me what I need to do, Amen.
11. Lord, You are what I really need. Your presence and love is all I need. Help me to be reminded of the wisdom and guidance You bring. Amen.
12. God, sometimes answers don’t come quickly. The path to understanding takes time. Help me garner more patience and trust that You will provide answers and a way. Amen.
13. God, I’m really overwhelmed. I need clarity, I need wisdom, I need guidance. I’m struggling, trying to hold on, but I don’t have much left in me. Come and rescue me from this and bring forth Your presence and love, which is what I need more than ever. Amen.
14. Lord, I don’t know everything, but You do. You can see everything and You know how everything turns out. I ask that You help me to see my situation clearer, from your perspective. This will help me rest and breathe easier. Thank you God for always being there for me. Amen.
15. God, Help me trust in You when things seem uncertain. Help me grow in your truth, wisdom and love. Amen.
16. God, I need your guidance. Your way is where I want to be, help me find your voice. Amen.
17. Lord, I am so confused. I have no clue what to do, I need an intervention. I need You to break through and show me what I should do. Please help me. Amen.
18. God, the way seems so uncertain. I’m not sure what I should do. I really need You to step in and show me the way. I need your wisdom and I need your love. Amen.
19. God, there are so many options. So many paths to choose. I’m afraid of picking the wrong road. I am overwhelmed with what to do and where to go. God, I know that You are always there with me, loving and supporting me. Please help me to see the best choice to make. I really need You. Amen.
20. Lord, thank you for being reliable. Thank you that you are so good and always there that I can seek you for support and guidance. It’s an unbelievable privilege and honor that I don’t take lightly. Thank you for who You are. Amen.
21. God, I can’t seem to make a decision. I feel torn in all directions, and feel like there is no good solutions to the situation I face. Will you help me to come to a decision, and walk forward boldly in your confidence? Amen.
22. Lord, I have many regrets, and I’m afraid of piling up more. I know that choosing one direction means passing on another one. I’m terrified that I’ll always wonder what might have happened if went the other way. Help me to trust your direction, and that you’re taking me to the places you want me to be. Amen.
23. God, I just don’t have a lot of confidence in myself. I’m not sure I’m strong enough to take the right steps. I desperately need your boldness to make the next moves in my life. Amen.
24. Lord, You’ve always led me through decisions in the past. I’ve always been able to turn to you in times of confusion and uncertainty. Help me to remember to stay close to you through this entire process. Amen.
25. God, show me the way, and make it so clear and overwhelmingly obvious that your direction shines like lamp in my life. Amen.
26. Lord, I long for simpler periods in my life. I miss simply being able to enjoy a routine, and not have to think so hard about everything. Can you help me to institute simplicity in my life again, even as I face profound decisions about the future? Amen.
27. God, I’m just overwhelmed with worry. My mind races constantly as I think about all that needs to be accomplished, and all the possible paths ahead of me. I feel that this anxiety is holding me back from making the right decisions. Help me to find peace, even during all this uncertainty, and allow your peace to direct me. Amen.
28. Lord, You know best. You know what’s right and You know my past. God, You know the future and You know what is in store for me. You know me. Help me to trust your guidance. Amen.
29. God, I’m not sure that I’ve really been listening for your direction. I have imposed my own thoughts and desires over and over, and never truly consulted you. Lord, allow me to understand and interpret your guidance in a way I’ve never experienced before. Amen.
30. Lord, I’m just so tired of thinking about the choices that need to be made in my life. My mind races, and it’s exhausting to constantly have the decisions at hand weighing on me. Please help me to have peace today, and understand that I can’t make the future happen any quicker by obsessing about it. Amen.
Make sure you bookmark or repin the Pinterest pin for quick access to the prayers!
Latest posts by Alexis Waid (see all)
- “These Christmas Lights” Christmas Devotional - December 13, 2017
- “Emmanuel” Christmas Devotional - December 11, 2017
- “For Unto Us/Open The Eyes Of My Heart” Christmas Devotional - December 9, 2017